Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Just checking in.  It has been a while since my last post but I have been so busy what with one thing and another that finding the time to do it all is proving a bit of an impossibilty.

Have just returned from a long weekend break with my mum and dad and the kids and we had a great time.  I laughed so much that my sides actually hurt.  I feel chillaxed and ready to take on the world (Well, soon to be ex-husband) again.   It was just what the doctor ordered.

Well, better crack on with the course work that has been pending for a few weeks.  Just a final check and that is another item checked off my very long to do list. I now have a lot of inspiration after my weekend break so I need to get scribbling away.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment