Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Success

Saturday 25 June 2011

Success

My first article to be published.   I could not believe it when I glanced through the magazine in the supermarket. I have been trying not to build my hopes up to much because I have been disappointed.  But, finally there it is in black and white.    

I just need to get on with it now and get some more sent off.  I have been so busy of late that I have written loads, in their first draft stage, but then seem to get way laid and never get much further with them.  So, maybe this will get me going and motivate me to sit and get them finished.

What a feeling. Also just got my latest assignment back and received really good, positive comments so I am really happy with that one,  More work to do I need to get the next assignment finished. It's half done but once again just sitting there.  If only there was more hours in a day.  If I didn't have to sleep it would be great. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Just read your article its brilliant, well done. Its given me reason to carry on with the creative writing course im on and i know that it is now possible to become a published writer. Thankyou

    Jaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne, Congrats on your piece. I found it to be very inspirational. I am a member of Writers Bureau too, but am stuck on Ass 2 at the moment, and it is driving me crackers!.I have been dithering with this for nearly four years now, so I very much admire your grit and determination to make your life be what you want it to be. Very pleased for you, and hope you are proud of the fact that on this post alone you have two people inspired enough to carry on.

    ReplyDelete