Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer

Friday 12 August 2011

Finally kids are in bed.  Cbeebies is switched off and the toys have been put away.  aaahhh, Time for me at last. It's been a long day.

I got my 6th assignment back this morning and was so pleased with the comments I received.  I must admit I have been slacking a bit these last few months but now I feel revved up and raring to go again. I have a much needed child free weekend this weekend so with any luck I should be able to settle down and get something down on paper.

One of my problems is that there is so much that I want to write about that I am unable to focus for anything on any particular project.  I kind of whizz from this to that to the other leaving a trail of destruction behind me and just end up with steam coming out of my ears. 

I am going to go and write myself of lists of tasks to achieve this weekend and hopefully I might be able to restore some inner calm and get on with the job at hand.  Me? Calm? Ha, that will be the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment