Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Twilight!

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Twilight!

I have a confession to make...

Anyone that knows me knows that I don't watch much TV.  In fact I cannot actually remember the last time I sat and watched a DVD from start to finish.  Firstly, I don't have the time.  There is always so much that I need to do, or want to do, that TV comes low on the list of my priorities.  Secondly, the TV during the hours of 6.30 am and 7.30 pm is taken over by of kids shows.  If it's not cbeebies it's the new favourite film of the moment "Slapper and the stinkers" Which is the tale of a group of kids saving a  sea lion.  Hmmm.  Thirdly, I just aren't that interested. The TV is usually on in the background while I'm busily getting on with some task or other.

However on Saturday, much to my dismay, I was lent not one, but three DVDs and ordered to watch them.  Sunday night  I got the kids to bed and as I was feeling slightly worse for wear from my Saturday of excess wine I decided to get it over with and see what all the hype over The Twilight Sagas is.  I had always by passed these particular books/films and written them off as not my kind of thing.  Bloodsucking vampires and werewolves just doesn't really hold that much interest. 

Oh my god!  How wrong have I been. I am hooked.  The world failed to exist from the moment I pressed play.  I watched the first one on Sunday and spent all day Monday waiting till I could get the kids in bed so I could watch the second.  The third is planned for tomorrow. I cannot wait to go and buy the books and see how they measure up to the films. 

I am now a 100% Twilight Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment