Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: New Man Wanted!

Saturday 31 December 2011

New Man Wanted!

I cannot believe that we are nearly at the end of 2011 and what a year it has been.  All in all it has been a fairly good year and I'm please with all that I have achieved.  There has been the inevitable ups and downs.  December has probably been the biggest low but there is an end in sight and things are hopefully not as bad as they first seemed.  As with anything, life is what you make and if you are constantly looking for the bad in your life then that is all you will get.

So, what are my hopes for 2012.  Haha the list is endless.  I want to complete my first novel,  actually, I have to start it first, so maybe start my first novel would be a better target.  I want to win the lottery, yeah, I have as much chance as flying to the moon, oh a maybe a new love interest would be nice! erm, actually not sure on that one.  I am quite happily single, but who knows what or who is around the corner or where I will be this time next year.  Laid on a beach on a desert island would be great. Ideally with a tall, handsome man with a body to die for waiting on me hand and foot, obvioulsy wearing as little as possible hahaha.  A girl can dream!

I don't make new years resolutions because I can't stick to them.  There is the usual I need to lose weight and eat healthier, but there are still to many chocolates in my house and to throw them away would be sacrilege.  I have instead compiled a to do list of all the things I want to achieve and hopefully as the year progresses I will tick them off one by one.

That's all for 2011.  I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and all the best for 2012.  See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment