Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Yeah, I have a Desk!

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Yeah, I have a Desk!

Well after yesterdays post I stood gazing around my dining room mentally planning where I could put a slightly bigger cage for my piggies, when my brain started to go into over-drive. I could move that there, and that there and I could buy a desk and put that there.  Before I knew what had happened impulsive me had arrived and taken over. I was clicking buttons on the website and hey presto one desk and chair ready to collect.  Quick phonecall to the parents and they kindly agreed to be my delivery men.


Last night I excitedly ripped open the boxes, pulled out the clear as mud instructions and set about putting together my new furniture.  That's when the headache started.  Putting the furniture together was a piece of cake getting it to fit into the planned space was another matter.  In all my excitement I had made a boobie and mis-measured.  Result, my small desk, was actually huge! Shit, Shit, Shit. 

That is my problem, I never take a step back and mull things over.  I just dive straight in there.  I want it, and I want it now.  Usually this ends in me having a major panic attack because I've not thought things through properly but hey, it's all good fun and I always manage to solve my disasters.

 I have spent all this evening re-arranging furniture, moving book cases and tables from one side of the room to the other, only to put it all back again.  Eventually I have managed it, I knew I would, and I now have a desk to sit and work from instead of the dining table.  I love it, love it, love it.

And, my little ladies and very happy snuggled up in there lovely new rather large home. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayne,

    Just to let you know about a little present I'd like to give you. Pop over to my latest blog post for details.

    Enjoy!

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete