Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Dark Chocolate M & M's = Bliss

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Dark Chocolate M & M's = Bliss

I have to confess that I a massive chocolate lover and my very biggest weaknesses are dark chocolate and peanut m & m's.  So, you can imagine how excited I was to find, whilst doing my asda shop, that there is now dark chocolate peanut m & m's. My perfect naughty combination.

Of course, I had to buy a big bag.  So, with the kids in bed, I'm sat here all alone, obviously these are not to be shared, I have made myself a lovely coffee, sat down and ripped open the bag. They taste amazing. No doubt, the bag will shortly be polished off in full.

The diet? what diet? oh yeah, the diet I started last week, again! Well, I'm having a day off of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment