Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: I'll buy you flowers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

I'll buy you flowers

I ws in my local supermarket when Faye asked, "mummy, what are they selling lots of chocolates and cards with big red love hearts on them for?"
"It's for valentines day" I said.  "It's when you buy a present for someone you love and send them a secret card.  You aren't suppose to tell the person who it is from, it's a secret."
"Does that mean your boyfriend will be buying you some chocolates then?"
"Well he might do.  He'd better do or he'll be in big trouble." I said.

 Taking a while to think this over whilst looking at some of the cards she suddenly said, "I love you so much mummy." and she gave me a big hug. "I think I will buy you a card mummy, and get you some special flowers because you like flowers, don't you?"
My heart just melted and so did the passing shoppers who overheard Faye's little speech.
"Awww, She is such a little sweetheart," said one passerby with a big smile on her face.  "That's just made my day"

No comments:

Post a Comment