Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Bloody Men!

Saturday 8 June 2013

Bloody Men!

It's not been a good week this week and the weekend has started off on the same path.   To make matters worse I have woken up with an ear ache and now the sun has gone in. 

I had been told that my ex-husband wanted the kids today as the they had been invited to a party.  So, I was looking forward to a few child free hours and had wanted to pop into the town and get some info on a possible big decision that I may be making.  Now, I have to either wait for the next session or drag the kids along with me.  Hmm, can't decide what to do... 

The party is actually tomorrow which means that the plans I had for tomorrow have also gone out of the window.  The really annoying part is that he knew of my plans and doesn't offer to take them for a few hours to help me out. It was his mistake.  Funny how I have to be flexible and swap and change my plans at the drop of a hat yet he has to have a weeks notice for any such changes. It's not just about being flexible though I do it for my kids.  They know about the party and how can I now tell them they can't go?

I could ask him to have them to which I already know what the response will be, some pathetic excuse about having plans! no doubt.  I won't insult myself by asking. I 'll do what I always have to do and just get on with it.  It's a case of having to. Bloody men!!! who needs them anyway? They only let you down.  At the end of the day I don't have the choice of when I have the kids, I have them 24/7, and wouldn't have it any other way.  Even when they do play me up, like today, I wouldn't swap them for the world. 

Anyway, rant over.  On a good note I took the plunge last week and signed up to weight watchers online.  The pounds have slowly been creeping on and now it's time to blast them off.  I have lost 4 pounds this week so at least that is something that has gone right.

No comments:

Post a Comment