Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: How daft?

Friday 12 July 2013

How daft?

I was whizzing around as normal yesterday chasing round the shops hunting down a police man's dress up outfit for Charlie before meeting friends at the park.  Pulling up in the park car park I messed around setting up prams and getting out all the bits and pieces I needed for our trip.  (I have to add here I also had my nephew who is one with me so it was back to lugging around everything but the kitchen sink.)

My friend pulled up beside me and we started gabbing away.  My mind was racing at a hundred miles as hour and I went back in the boot of the car to make some adjustments to what I needed to take with me, closed the boot and whoops, f***, S**t, my car keys were nice and safely locked in the boot.  Unfortunately my car door was also locked which meant I had for the first time ever locked myself out of the car.

Luckily for me, I had my handbag with me so digging out my mobile it was a quick call to my saviour, my mum, who had to go to my house and let her self in, locate my spare set of keys and trawl all the way to the park to drop them off.  What would I do without her?

No comments:

Post a Comment