Where: Place the code in between the Writer, Mother and Reviewer: Sadly Lacking

Sunday 9 February 2014

Sadly Lacking

Some people have noticed that my posts have been sadly lacking these past few weeks.  The truth is I have chosen this year to really knuckle down and focus on producing more short stories and that leaves me with less and less time for other things.

I've got off to a bit of a flying start this year, completing assignments, writing more and more stories and just generally I'm focusing on trying to get something into print this year.

Already 2014 is shaping up to be a brighter year then 2013.  It's been good news all round with thankfully very little drama.  I had enough of those to last a lifetime at the end of 2013.  

I'm also having a bit of re-think as to the format of this blog and I'm considering taking it down a more professional level focusing on the writing and the book review side rather then on a personal side.  So, all I can say is watch this space and there may be some big changes in the not to distance future.

No comments:

Post a Comment